- Magazine Oct 2020
- DJ Yery
- DJ Festival 3 Miami
- Manuel Padilla – Denon Prime Go
- MyStage Portable Stage
- DJ Smoove the Rough
- Nic N'Taya
- Getting Back to Work
- The Big Comeback
- Miami – Sonlokos Leslie Cartaya Bonco QuiñongoFrom the very beginning of South Florida DJ Association we have always supported Leslie Cartaya with the band “Palo” and then as a solo artist. It’s only natural that we show our appreciation by supporting their latest production “Miami” an anthem to our city and a track that can be used during your Salsa sets. DJs know how important it is to local groups that we expose their music especially in this climate where new artists are not being played on local radio. We as DJs are very important link in the promotional chain and have a responsibility to support local talent such as Leslie Cartaya & Sonlokos. For DJs only download your promotional copy here
- Lucy Grau Live Normandy FountainOn Saturday NOVEMBER 23RD, 2019 there was a unique DISCO Music performance experience at the Normandy Fountain Miami Beach with MIAMI’S OWN DIVA LUCY GRAU WITH HER BAND AND SOUND BY TONY GUNDIN. WITH DANCE Instructor Fernando Garcia LEADING DANCE FLOOR WITH HIS UNIQUE STYLE, SHOWING OFF ALL THE DANCE MOVES ALONG WITH HIS DANCERS. DJ ALEX GUTIERREZ PLAYED SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE TUNES BEFORE AND AFTER LUCY’S PERFORMANCE. The weather was perfect, the music was great and the people were great. EVERYONE HAd A GREAT TIME. This event was hosted by the Normandy Fountain Business Association – DAVID SEXTON and KCC Productions.
- Mojo Ike
- Mag – Pioneer Controller XDJ-XZ
- Congratulations KCC Productions
- Members Halloween Events 2019
- Tito Puente Jr. at Salsa SaturdaysOn Saturday October 26th, 2019 there was a unique Salsa Music performance experience at the Normandy Fountain Miami Beach with world known Artist/Musician/Timbal Player Tito Puente Jr. , Miami’s own DJLeomiami and Salsa Instructor Fernando Garcia . This event was hosted by the Normandy Fountain Business Association and KCC Productions. This is original musical concept of having a DJ spinning Salsa Music along side a Live Percussionist accompanied by Salsa dance Instructor. It’s a perfect blend that gives you that Live performance feeling with a live Dj mixing playing all your favorite music. The weather was perfect, the music was great and the people were great. For the grand finale two Miami Beach police officers joined the fun on the stage with Tito Puente Jr.
- Amaury Gutierrez
- Efrain Saavedra
- Ray GuellI have to give credit to Ray , he took one of the most iconic nightclub songs of the early 80s and gave it a very smooth and classy touch. Remakes usually are not this good, but Ray will surely make France Joli proud with his faithful rework. You know I’m putting this track on my playlist , it’s dreamy instrumentation and sexy , cool vocals will get your crowds deep into the vibe that Ray has created on this Hot track! DJ Alex Gutierrez
- DJ Dynasty
- The Business of DJing
- How to MC a Latin Wedding
- Leslie & Raymer
LESLIE & RAYMER “A Duo”[icon size=”16″ icon_bg_color=”#” icon_bg_colorh=”#” icon_bd_color=”#” icon_bd_colorh=”#” square_radius=”0″ type=”vector” icon_color=”#” icon_color_hover=”#” icon=”linecon-icon-world”] https://www.noparesentertainment.com/leslie-raymer
Traditional Cuban music runs in her veins, and jazz and American funk have shaped her artistic personality. Born in Cuba to a very close family that enjoys warm afternoons improvising a melody, Leslie Cartaya decided to begin her solo career with her first record production “No Pares” what earned her a nomination as Best New Artist at the Latin Grammys in 2013.
Raymer Olalde was born in Remedios, Villa Clara to a very musical family where he studied and performed traditional Cuban rhythms since a very early age. He graduated from Cuba’s National school of Art and has recorded and performed live with artist such as Celia Cruz, Cachao, Luis Enrique, Manolin El Medico de la Salsa y Albita among others. In 2015 Raymer put together his group Sonlokos that got nominated for a Latin Grammy in 2016 and performs a mix of Cuban rhythms and modern sounds.
Leslie and Raymer ar co-founders of the musical group “Palo” whose CD, “This is Afrocuban Funk”, has received many accolades among them being categorized as “the Cuban music of the new generation” by the New York Times.
They are proud to be part of “Palo” which affords them the opportunity to co-write all the songs they perform that are heavily influenced by Cuban music, la trova, el bolero filin as well as Afro-Cuban and Afro-American rhythms that have even North American natives dancing the night away. Palo’s second album Palo! Live earned the group a 2014 Latin Grammy and a 2015 Grammy Nomination as well as a Sun Coast Emmy for being part of the soundtrack to the documentary Miami Boheme.
Raymer Olalde and Leslie Cartaya have been developing a side project they call A Duo with just the two of them. This project started around the year Leslie launched her career as a solo artist and includes Leslie’s original songs as well as some covers covering different music styles. This setting presents Leslie on piano and voice and Raymer on cajon, congas and minor percussion. All of this together with some beats and electronic sounds present an acoustic and personal alternative very different from Palo! and Leslie’s other formats.
After years of successful live presentations, they have decided to bring this project to the studio and record with this format. Their new Cd is scheduled to release by the end of 2019.
- Native InstrumentsTraktor Kontrol S4 MK3
- The DJ Talk Show
- DJ Ozz Remix
- Alex Del Sol
- Cuba Remixes
- Alex Gutierrez Spotify
- DJ Kelly
- DJ Eddy Ortega
- Featured Gear
- Jean P Jam
- Magazine Oct 2019
- Magazine September 2019
- SFDJA Newsletter Aug 2019
- Magazine August 2019
- Gio Beta